IT Support Apprentice
The IT and Telecoms marketplace is in a state of constant change and evolution. New products and services are brought to market on a daily basis; consumer opinions change and it can be difficult for organisations to marry their business objectives with a solid long-term investment in technology.
The company evolved from an initial customer requirement to significantly reduce costs and increase value from their IT and Telecoms' investment.
Since our incorporation in 2006, we've grown organically and aim to build and retain a loyal customer base, with whom we have an honest, pragmatic business relationship.
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Dealing with retail store staff and managers assisting with IT/Telecoms first and second line issues
- Types of customers - Food retail, Funeralcare, Childcare, Pharmacy, Travel, Energy
- Role involves taking calls from stakeholders, logging information on Service desk software, understanding the nature of their issue, and either taking the issue to resolution in conjunction with 3rd parties or assigning the call to other 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Willingness to learn new skills
- An interest in a career in IT
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345575