WEBGL/TypeScript Game Developer
Job title: WEBGL/TypeScript Game Developer
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + comprehensive benefits!
In this role you will be creating and developing WEBGL/HTML5 based games that are created using their in-house game engine/game development framework for a suite of mobile and web based games.
You will be involved in the full development lifecycle including implementing rendering techniques, robust layout editors with multiple features including an animation editor, UI Library, Atlases and Particle Editors. In addition, you will implement downloadable assets, manage the deployment process and work closely with developers, visual artists and project management in a highly interactive, collaborative and creative studio environment.
Key skills we?re looking for?
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5/WEBGL/Canvas.
- Extensive commercial games development experience (with a nice portfolio of previous work including mobile games).
- Working knowledge of Frameworks (such as ImpactJS, PixiJS, ThreeJS, Constrict2 etc).
Bonus points for?
- Native mobile app experience (iOS, Android).
- Good network programming skills (HTTP, protocols, REST, JSON etc).
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled and experienced games programmer with extensive commercial expertise in WEBGL/HTML5 based games with the ability to partner with a multi-disciplined team of artists and designers and you want to work on a number of titles across mobile and web then send in your CV today for review!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337727