Compliance Risk Assessor (Legionella and Ventilation)
This is a great opportunity to join an established national company working out in the field to ensure compliance to BS standards regarding Legionella and Ventilation.
Earnings/Benefits on offer:
- Annual earnings circa £25,000 with potential for higher (depending on times/days worked - with premium rates paid for night-time and weekend work)
- Permanent, full time - 40 hour week (over 7 days depending on customer requirements)
- Workplace pension scheme - company % contribution increasing over time
- Bonus scheme (profit share)
- Store vouchers rewards for exceptional work performance
- Fully expensed company van and fuel card provided
- Survey equipment provided (e.g. temperature probe, infra-red gauge, tools, ladder etc.)
- Full PPE provided
- Company Mobile phone
- 28 days paid holiday (20 days plus bank holidays) per annum
- Ongoing training/certifications provided as/when required to ensure compliance and work effectiveness, including Health and Safety
- Experience of carrying out Legionella and Ventilation (BS EN 15780) risk assessments.
- A valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Living in the Reading/Slough area.
- A confident and practical individual with good attention to detail and the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Willingness to complete the work assigned to a high standard.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good with personal time management, well presented, IT literate and have sound mathematical skills.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Carry out Water Risk Assessments, Temperature Monitoring, Service Inspections and various other water related services where required - i.e. Tank Cleaning, TMV Servicing, Closed Loop testing etc.
- Carry out Ventilation Surveys in accordance to BS EN 15780 / TR19
- To establish statutory compliance and benchmark systems against the industry recognised standards as appropriate.
- Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree an appropriate plan of action if their site does not meet L8 practice.
- Produce schematic drawings (training where required in Visio)
- Writing up reports using company format, entering site data and forming conclusions/recommendations
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332112