Senior Research Executive - Quant / Qual
Are you looking for the next step in your market research career? Do you want to work for an innovative and successful research agency who embrace new ideas and offer a collaborative work environment?
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an innovative boutique agency who are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join them and work a range of interesting research projects covering brands, comms, customer and various other projects.
The company boasts open plan offices in an enviable part of Central London, a great environment and a solid career path with a highly competitive salary package. If you have research experience in an agency environment and are considering a new role then this is a great opportunity for you.
About the role
This position will suit an established Research Executive who is looking for the next step in their research career or a Senior Research Executive looking to gain exposure in a new company. Depending on your experience and preference, you can either work mainly on quantitative projects or work on a mix of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. You will get a chance to work on an array of research projects for lucrative key clients across multiple industry sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the design and recommendation of appropriate research methodologies to exceed our client's research objectives and business needs - this will include questionnaire writing through to report and delivery as well as the chance to get involved in focus groups / online communities
- Creating and helping to deliver insightful presentations to aid clients in making better strategic decisions
- Acting as contact for key client accounts and working closely and building up strong client relationships
- Opportunity to deliver presentations and showcase your research and the impacts it will have
This role will suit a motivated and passionate research professional who is career focussed and looking to gain extra responsibility as well as increase their working knowledge in an engaging company.
You will have:
- A desire to further develop your quantitative / mixed method research expertise in a consultative research agency
- An interest and experience in communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders as well as creating beneficial working relationships
- Working knowledge of writing effective questionnaires, as well as being able to deliver insightful analysis to help find actionable commercial insights for end clients
- An enquiring mind and aspiration to learn new skills / techniques
- Strong academic record and a Bachelors / Masters would be great (but not essential)
This is a fantastic chance for an established researcher to come into a forward thinking organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your research career then apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332687