App Dev Solution Architect - c£80k
Applications Development Solution Architect - London Bridge - c£80k
An opportunity has arisen for an Application Development Solution Architect in a thriving organisation based next to London Bridge, offering a very competitive package for a talented individual.
About the Role:
- The Architect will provide technical leadership, liasing directly with customers in managing technical elements of solution delivery.
- The Architect will participate in a variety of tasks, including pre sales elements and workshops.
- The Architect will also be a technical escalation point for the internal support desks, as well as guiding and mentoring internal employees.
About the Company:
Our award winning client is currently in the midst of an exciting transformation period, having recently obtained large-scale investment. The company provides a dynamic working environment for its employees to excel and achieve their potential, whilst ensuring a positive emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Prominent software development background with a deep understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- Cloud/Azure deployment experience, PaaS, Iaas,
- Excellent written and oral English, as well as apt communication skills and confidence in client dealings.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact Shariq Rizvi on *************** for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.
About Mortimer Bell International:
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959347198