Global Data Governance Manager
Global Data Governance Manager - London - Permanent Role
Reporting to the Global Chief Data Officer
As a key member of the Global Data Team, the Global Data Governance Manager has lead accountability for defining the standards and operating model for the management of data across the organisation. They will provide support, expertise and advice to the organisation and drive internal cultural and behaviour change.
As well as defining the framework for best practice data governance, and the roles and responsibilities for operational data governance in local operating companies, they will work with our markets and functions to implement the approved policies and strategy.
The Global Data Governance Manager Establish KPIs for measuring effectiveness in collecting rich and relevant data from consumers We're looking for an individual who can engage with our leadership, market, brand, technology, security and legal teams to lead the data governance initiative across our markets.
The individual must have the necessary seniority to be able to take on the responsibilities associated with the role, including:.
- Strong experience of defining approaches and implementing data governance initiatives in a fast moving sector.
- Experience of dealing with multiple regions and markets concurrently.
- Experience of working with technology, commercial, legal and security functions.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills including senior stakeholder management experience.
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project team and data governance community.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- An understanding advertising media would be an advantage.
Experience of working within highly regulated sectors (e.g. financial services, gaming) and dealing with personal/financial data preferred.
The effective management of data is key to delivering our strategy as we leverage our data to power our business. As well as being an invaluable asset, our data requires ever increasing management and control.
The Global Data Governance Manager will ensure that the client is implementing best practice data governance across its markets and brands and ensuring processes and tools are in place to ensure compliance with local data protection and privacy legislation.
They will define and deliver a strategy and roadmap to embed a consistent framework of control across all business units, working closely alongside our legal, security and data protection experts.
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959336744