Online / E-commerce Marketing Co-ordinator
Do you have a passion for E-commerce & digital marketing? Our client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with an excellent understanding of the web.
The role reports to the E-Business Manager to assist in the development of all online channels & websites with an aim to increase traffic, improve the customer experience and ultimately maximise revenue.
The right candidate will be degree educated within Marketing/Digital Marketing or a relevant related subject and you will be creative and bursting with ideas to extend existing brands and drive forward new launches with a strong eye for detail, ability to work autonomously and act with initiative.
You will have a comprehensive understanding of how the internet and online marketing can positively contribute to the company's bottom line.
- Demonstrable experience in an ecommerce or digital marketing role and a desire to learn more
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills & able to develop working relationships at all levels
- Proactive, take responsibility to make things happen and manage own workload independently
- Proven strong copy writing skills with high attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data
- Proven track record in an online environment and commercially aware
- Experience in E-commerce & CMS Systems and associated imports
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Website Maintenance e.g. implementing non-coding changes necessary to websites with content and images and specifying new features to developers
- Coordinating and producing content for websites in the form of one off pieces, blogs, trends and product related content
- SEO activity & reporting including on and off site optimisation as well as keeping up with latest industry developments.
- Paid Advertising- PPC, display and re-marketing and/or social media
- Email Marketing - intelligent user behaviour triggered and promotional emails together with production and reporting
- Social media updates & interaction with the ability to follow up where necessary
- Refining the online customer experience
- Provide monthly analytics & insights reports across a range of websites and social platforms for various stakeholders using Google Analytics and internal data
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342500