SAP Manager / Coordinator
Based in Altringham or Germany - £50,000 - £60,000
This role would ideally suit an individual with in depth experience of SAP systems to ensure accurate information is gathered for making production decisions. You will by a key driver and mentor to ensure the SAP system is used to its fullest capacity.
The company are a world leader in the design and manufacture of automated robotic machinery used globally. They are a growing business continually looking to improve the standard of their product and need the best people available to achieve this.
To be successful the company are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual that will relish working in a fast moving and changing environment. You will need to be strong minded and able to make decisions in a pressurised environment. You will also need to be methodical with an excellent attention for detail. The successful candidate will need to be able to see the bigger picture and ensure the data taken out of the system is accurate. An in depth knowledge of how to use SAP in relation to production planning is essential - with a preference for having applied this in an engineering production environment.
- Reviews of SAP and similar applications multiple times weekly per area to assure timely responsiveness to changes in demand.
- Be a key driver to ensure SAP is being used in its full capacity
- Monitor progress of the development and use of the SAP system
- Identify and resolve any system problems
- Implement additional SAP MM/PP modules, other add-ons, and system upgrades
- Proficient in the English language and have good understanding of the German language
- 5 or more years of at least 1 full life cycle SAP MM/PP implementation
- Hands-on configuration and support experience with MM/PP and processes
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to changes in customer demands or operational goals
- SAP Certification in FICO modules a big plus
- A BA/BS Degree is required
This is an outstanding opportunity for training, individual support and structured career path which is second to none. If you feel this is a role you could prove yourself in and are looking for an opening where prospects are limited only by your aspirations then apply now for an immediate interview.
If you want to be part of a growing business, who manufacture on-site and have excellent opportunities to progress in the long-term, please don't hesitate to apply or call
Sarah Farrugia at Perpetual Partnerships Ltd (part of the Cygnet Group Ltd) *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959347501