IT Support Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious and driven individual for an IT Support Apprentice role within a dynamic company based in the Lichfield area. If you are looking for a career in IT then look no further. Apply now!!
- Providing first line and second line support to business clients.
- Work alongside the team with installations and repairs in the office and also on client sites.
- Assist customers with solving IT issues.
- Support windows pc's, servers, network devices and printers
- Initial troubleshooting of incidents using basic troubleshooting methods.
- Confident communicating with others
- Able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach
- Reliable and willing to solve client demands
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:00
- An ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE's C grade and above including Maths and English.
For a successful candidate a full time position would be offered with the option to progress onto a Level 4.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341511