IT SUPPORT ANALYST
REED Technology are delighted to be working with a market leading business in search of an IT Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates with strong interpersonal skills, and an underlying IT knowledge, to grow their career with an ever expanding organisation.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to multiple sites
- Supporting office desktops (i.e. troubleshooting, installations etc.)
- Handling Microsoft Application queries
- Maintaining office printers, android devices and other hardware
- Assisting with other IT support duties on an ad hoc basis
- Basic knowledge of computing/IT to support level (>1 year experience)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange and Windows Server 2008/2012
If this sounds like a role that could be right for you then please do not hang around. To discuss the role in finer detail, please call Steven Parker on ************** Alternatively, please apply via this advertisement.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959347206