Registered Staff Nurse (Band 6/7 RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for an dedicated Registered Staff Nurse (Band 6/7 RMN/RNLD) in Colchester, Essex or someone who is looking to relocate to the area. Our client is a leading care provider of specialist behavioural health services for adults with learning disabilities and a range of complex needs. You will be working within residential and clinical settings, supporting individuals through therapeutic care, encouraging daily life skills and enhancing social interaction.
You will be working with a fantastic multidisciplinary team with proven innovative techniques to enable you to make a real difference. As a Registered Staff Nurse (Band 6/7 RMN/RNLD), your responsibilities will involve:
- Being a role model, leading and supervising the care team on a daily basis
- Formulate and maintain care plans for each individual patient
- Conduct risk assessments and formulate strategies
- Administer medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records
- Provide care and support to the highest level and adapt to individual?s needs
- Follow individual care plans carefully and report any changes to the client?s behaviour or health
If you are a practiced Registered Staff Nurse (Band 6/7 RMN/RNLD) with an active PIN and have previous supervisory experience within a similar setting we would love to hear from you!
In return, you will gain excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £35k per annum
- Ongoing support and training
- Excellent relocation package
- Fantastic working environment with excellent facilities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- RCNi membership
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click on ?Apply? and we will contact you to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959336275