Strategic Procurement Apprentice
Established in 2005, we are now the UK's leading provider of business services to the NHS, which include Finance & Accounting, Procurement and Employment Services. We currently work with 100% of the NHS Commissioning organisations and over a third of NHS Trusts, providing a high level of governance and accountability for around £100 billion of NHS spend annually.
We also provide a full range of solutions for NHS Provider organisations, ensuring cost improvements and efficiency savings, as well as improved data management and reporting.
Working within our Strategic Procurement Team based at Salford, you will be responsible for ensuring an optimum procurement administration service to our clients and your customers at all times.
This is an exciting and busy entry-level role, where you will undertake a variety of procurement administrative tasks to support the team and its customers.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts including making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages
- Learn the procedures and process work to the defined level of quality
- Resolve customer queries competently and efficiently, referring to Team Manager as required
- Schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Distribute information and, when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement
- Maintain and update information held on our systems and databases
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Liaise with internal/external clients
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to use spreadsheets
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work flexibly, able to respond to increased pressure of work
- Basic knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and Excel and Interpersonal skills
GCSE "C" or above/equivalent in English, Maths and Information Technology
Other Important Information
Working week - 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Employees can benefit from a 5% flex fund.
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959336694