Level 2 or 3 Practitioner - London SE23
Our client's nursery, situated in a good residential area within minutes' walk from Honor Oak Park Station and Crofton Park Station, opened in September 1996 as a private day nursery and is now registered for 52 children aged from 6 months to 8 years. They cater for children from diverse backgrounds with full or part time places available. They pride themselves in having a strong team that have worked together for a number of years.
It has two well-equipped rooms. The smaller room accommodates our babies (6 months to 24 months), while the spacious main hall can be divided into two big rooms for toddlers and pre-schoolers during the day.
We are seeking well-qualified and enthusiastic full-time Childcare Practitioners to join our team and provide high quality care
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system for at least a year, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals'.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
The nursery would also consider a Level 1 or an unqualified member of staff if they were committed to training towards an NVQ/Higher Level NVQ
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ quoting Reference AC1504 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343004