Intervention Teacher - Good Primary School - Lambeth - ASAP
Tempest Education is currently working with a ?Good? Primary School in Lambeth who are looking for an SEN specialist teacher to run small intervention groups including SEN and EAL students in Year 6.
- The successful candidate will plan and deliver small intervention classes to a class of 8 ? 10 students; the students are low ability Year 6 students and EAL students.
- You will be teaching Year 6; English and Maths lessons in the morning (5 days a week)
- In the afternoon you will deliver small intervention groups to Year 1 and 5 classes working closely with the class teacher and planning effective booster groups.
- The students do not have challenging behaviour but are working at lower levels; Key stage 1.
There is a Spanish TA in the class to support the class and any additional support with the Spanish and Portuguese speaking students if need translation - You can utilise this additional support however you feel is best!
This school is very community involved and offers a warm and supportive working environment, they have excellent opportunities for longevity and progression. The behaviour is excellent and support for all staff is very rare to find. They are very creative and offer freedom to teach and engage children.
This position is starting immediately and is initially for 1 year's contract (with the potential to go permanent for the right person) and is located Lambeth, which has excellent transport links.
- Experience working with students with SEN
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- QTS is desirable
To apply for this Intervention Teacher role or for more information on any other primary roles please contact Morgane Ansquer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959340947