Service Engineer | Refrigeration
Field Service Engineer - Refrigeration
Field-based - West Sussex
- OTE: £60,000 +
- High basic salary
- Lots of overtime (x1.5 & 2.0) available at your discretion
- VAN (Including personal use) + Tools
Rubicon is working exclusively with one of the UK's leading providers or commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems. They currently employ over 80 Field Engineers nationally and are looking now to recruit another to join their Eastern team - responsible for servicing and maintaining a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications within their geographical area.
The main responsibilities of the Service Engineer will include:
- To carry out reactive repairs on a wide range of commercial refrigeration, air conditioning and chiller systems
- Undertaking preventative maintenance work as required
- Being part of 24 hour call out team on a rota basis
- Receiving, responding and offering advice to clients on calls passed from the Service Office
- Carrying out or assisting on installation work as and when required. Also responsible for carrying out commissioning at local level where required
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced Service Engineer with a proven background in refrigeration and air conditioning
- Hold all relevant qualifications essential for working on commercial refrigeration/air conditioning systems
- CO2 and Hydrocarbons training would be beneficial however not essential
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
- Willing and able to travel within designated patch
- Flexible and able to manage own time
Keywords: Service, Engineer, Engineering, Field Service, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Commercial Refrigeration.
To apply for the position of Service Engineer - Refrigeration please call Luke or at Rubicon People on ************** email ************************ or apply to this advert now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959337720