Powertrain Project Engineer - Attribute Leader
Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest luxury automotive OEM's in the UK?
Our client are at the forefront of the automotive industry, specialising in luxury automotive products. We have a fantastic chance for you join our client's cutting edge team to help deliver solutions that will help advance the automotive market as we know it. This role will offer a fun, yet challenging environment working within our clients state of the art facilities.
We are in search of a Powertrain Project Engineer - Attribute Leader.
This department functions across all hardware and attribute disciplines within our clients Powertrain division. The Attribute Leader is the interface between the 10 PT Systems and the pre KO Concept team, with regard to boundary condition requirements and attributes convergence of Powertrain system, up to Vehicle Kick Off. The Attribute Leader generate and own the PT Target Brochure for each Program in its pre KO phase; to be successful in his role, he will have to:
- Liaise with Powertrain function engineers to determine boundary conditions to achieve Powertrain performance.
- Liaise with Technical Specialists to insure the system compliance to boundary targets.
- Support conceptual powertrain packages to achieve boundary conditions.
- Seek to deliver 'balanced' attributes across all powertrain systems - satisfy the deliverables.
We have identified 3 Key Skills for this role:
1) Strong understanding of attributes interaction and system engineering on Powertrain Performance. Must be able to identify, explain and apply the benefits of System Engineering.
2) Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & proven delivery of at least one of the ten Powertrain systems. Proven capability of working across multiple PT disciplines in a rapidly changing environment with conflicting demands across a wide range of commodities.
3) Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
Other experience preferred to help any candidates stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Good understanding of attributes interaction and system engineering on Powertrain Performance.
- Previous development experience of a Powertrain System.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a passion for technology.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959327049