Project Manager (Associate Director) - Engineering Pharma/AH, UK
JustPharma are now searching on behalf of a globally recognised pharmaceutical and animal health organisation for an experienced Engineer with an understanding of pharmaceutical/cleanroom technology to take up a Project Management position for CapEx projects.
The role will be office-based within their operations in Milton Keynes, offered on a full-time, permanent basis. My client are willing to offer highly competitive salaries and benefit packages for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have an initial responsibility over a £50million budget, supporting all Global Engineering Solutions projects throughout the UK/Ire.
- Play a key role in the Global Engineering Solutions Project execution team, for sites in Animal Health, Sterile, Chemical API and Pharma.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Cross-functional working to manage design, construction, commissioning/qualification, schedule and cost-in collaboration.
- Ensure a strong safety culture and track/report projects for all CapEx projects.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical).
- Extensive experience of project management for CapEx projects in the Pharma industry.
- Understanding of project lifecycles.
- GMP knowledge.
Engineer, Capital Exchange, Sterility, Sterile, Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Six Sigma, PM, clean room, Manufacturing,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959327409