Part Time Legal Secretary
I have a fantastic opportunity to join one of theUK's biggest law farms in the heart of Nottingham City Centre as a Legal Secretary. If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to make the role your own then please keep reading! Working in a cohesive environment where everybody is happy to help each other I am looking to recruit a confident, organised and proactive individual into the business. The company also offers career progression and training.
What I like about the company Is that they really value their employee's where they have some great perks for being a part of the team, such as 26days holiday +(8stat) with the opportunity to buy or sell holidays, a very good pension, bonus , Life Insurance, Income protection and Private Medical Insurance.
If you are in a legal Secretary role or have strong Secretary/Administration background as well as a general understanding of the Legal Sector then look no further.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:00pm (Part Time)
Salary: £21000.00pa to £23000.00pa
- Assisting legal advisors to open new matters, proactively managing manual and electronic filing and archiving and collations
- Supporting legal advisors with marketing and business development related activity
- Learning to use the travel diary systems in a comprehensive manner to allow bookings to be made for fee earners
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
- General administration, including room bookings, expenses, and responding to central and practice group Activities/request.
I am looking to arrange immediate interviews with the Office Manager for this vacancy so please do click apply and I will give you a call within 24hours any additional questions please ask for Zoe on ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959336616