Management Systems Assessor
Management Systems Assessor - South Central
Location: Birmingham, GB
Company: Lloyds Register
Residing in the UK South Central, candidates will have a good engineering or scientific background and demonstrate a good understanding of management systems within engineering and related sectors.
In addition experience working for Certification Bodies and with heavy engineering and manufacturing sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- A degree (or equivalent qualification e.g.. HND and or associated experience) in a relevant subject such as engineering or science.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory framework and requirements of the specified sector
- A thorough understanding of the application of management systems in a range of organisation, a working knowledge of management systems, i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and their application in a business setting.
- Experience with or management of second or third party auditing/assessment, including system level auditing and process level auditing, an advantage.
- Understanding of the principles of good client management and application within the certification business.
- Experience in developing and managing complex technical projects
- Appreciation of the full range of LRQA products and services
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply Now' button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342468