Senior QA Manager Quality Manager
Senior QA Manager role, Leeds/Wakefield
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are looking to recruit a Senior Quality Manager based at our site near Leeds / Wakefield.
We are a leading privately owned global food ingredients business. The European division is rapidly growing and is a market leader in the manufacture of food coatings, seasonings and functional ingredient systems.
- To be the quality and food safety champion for the site.
- Responsible for delivering the quality and food safety strategy in line with the wider business objectives.
- Charged with leading and developing the quality team of 13 people and ensuring a modern quality culture is instilled across the site.
- Be an integral part of the site senior management team.
- Reporting to the Director of Quality, Food Safety & Regulatory.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior quality role within food manufacturing or similar.
- Educated to degree level in a science or engineering related discipline.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.
- Solid experience with customers including the major UK retailers.
- A strong strategic technical ability together with a âhands onâ style that can take others with them.
- Totally passionate about quality and food safety.
Salary - £Competitive Salary
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in businesses committed to producing high quality safe foods.
If you are a highly capable and established senior quality professional and ready to make a change please apply now and get in touch at your earliest convenience.Â Interviews for this role will commence shortly.
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This would be suitable for people interested in the following: QA Manager, Head of Qualty, Quality Manager, Assistant Technical Manager, QA Supervisor, FMCG Food Drinks Beverages Manufacturing Manchester Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, West Yorkshire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346292