Database Administrator (DBA)
DBA ? Chorley
£50k, SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, DBA
This exciting and established client is looking to add a DBA to their development team based in Chorley, Lancashire with good links to Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton & Preston etc. The successful DBA will have proven experience in a similar role and your skills will include extensive SQL Server 2008, 2014, T-SQL, SSIS for standard ETL processes and SSRS. You should have experience building large databases from scratch and will have extensive commercial experience with SQL Server databases.
Core skills required:
- Ensuring a robust backup and recovery regime
- Performing database integrity checks and defragmenting indexes
- Optimising performance of production databases
- Documenting and maintaining standards including database design patterns
- Ensuring database security and managing risk
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server software and patching and upgrading
- Preventing incident through effective capacity management, weekly maintenance checks and
- Providing specialist third-line specialist support for SQL-related issues
Any experience of Business Intelligence tools would be advantageous as would any client facing skills.
This is an excellent role for SQL Server DBA?s looking for an organisation that will allow them to meet their full potential through a mixture of training, access to senior developers and producing business critical, bespoke databases for a range of exciting clients.
SQL Server Developer, SQL Server DBA ? SQL Server 2008, 2014, 2016 ? Blackburn, Chorley, Lancashire, Preston, Bolton, Lancashire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345058