ML/Artificial Intelligence Architect
Experience: Senior (10-15 years)
As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the Sales and Partnerships teams, pitching Wipro solution to new potential clients, and solving technical challenges for existing customers.
- You will use your deep understanding of the system and the needs of clients, working with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the overall product experience.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals, and milestones of your team.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Build subject matter expertise in your area and stay up to date on technological developments.
- Determine who your customers are and communicate technical requirements to teams you depend on.
- Reduce surprises during execution and own project management and progress reporting.
- Work with PM and Engineering to define your team's strategy.
- Make your technical stack transparent with great documentation and demos.
- Previous experience as a software engineer and technical lead.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software space.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/MS/Ph.D in Computer Science, related technical field
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Computer Vision.
- Strong background in Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in Architecture and Design tools like UML and Framework like Tensorflow
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959336986