Digital Optimisation Manager - Leading Retailer
Digital Optimisation Manager - Leading Retailer - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join this leading online and international high street. retailer. They have a strong reputation for customer service and offer excellent career development within a growing sector. Our client is an established retailer with a multi-billion pound turnover. They are currently recruiting for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join their established Digital Team to optimise the user experience across all the companies? websites.
Digital Optimisation Manager - Leading Retailer - Role Responsibility
The purpose of this role is to deliver a best in class customer experience across all the companies websites. This role will analysing results and make recommendations on how to improve the overall customer journey and experience.
- To increase in conversion through Multi-Variance Tool, user interface changes and customer testing.
- Constantly asses our websites and competitors to identify change and new initiatives that will drive sales
- Implement tests on the website, monitoring them closely and publishing results to the ecommerce team and anyone else who is impacted by the changes
- Support the rest of the Optimisation team and outer ecommerce team in driving mobile best practice and ensuring that everyone is working towards a mobile first approach
- Implement and monitor customer feedback tests, ensuring that all feedback is collated and fed back to the ecommerce team
Digital Optimisation Manager - Leading Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of Maximising conversion rates ideally within a ecommerce retail environment.
- Experience of using web analytics tools
- Experience of tagging solutions would be advantageous
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to influence amongst peers and the management teams
- Team Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959344428