Product Trainer / Training Coordinator
Product Trainer / Training Coordinator (Hospitality)
A Product Trainer / Training Coordinator is needed to join a leading player within the hospitality tech sector. Whether you have operational restaurant experience or experience delivering training courses (full QSR product training will be given), expect to play a key role in the delivery and implementation of revolutionary QSR systems across the UK (occasionally internationally).
With a diverse range of cutting edge communication systems, this innovative supplier has provided solutions to over 15,000 customers across a range of sectors (Restaurants, Hotels and Stadiums) for over two decades. Due to unprecedented growth they are now seeking a Product Trainer / Training Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
Reporting to the Head of Implementation & Training, the Product Trainer / Training Coordinator will work directly with colleagues, partners and end users to ensure successful implementation and training across their product range. On a day-to-day basis expect to develop and maintain training materials, deliver training courses and system demos (both on and off-site), assist with on-going support, present bespoke solutions to the client, support internal training and development and anything else necessary to ensure the successful implementation of leading solutions.
To qualify. You should be a Product Trainer / Training Coordinator / Training Manager / Technical Trainer / Software Trainer / Restaurant Manager / Operations Manager (Hospitality) / Supervisor (Hospitality) / Systems Trainer / Implementation Trainer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of delivering training within a classroom environment / one to one or operational experience within the Hospitality sector (supervisor or above);
- Experience in a customer facing role;
- Strong people and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and enthusiastic - you are a quick learner;
- Exceptional communication skills - written and oral;
- A desire to learn more about training theory and best practices;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent initiative and strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills.
An understanding of IT / EPoS Systems would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Trainer / Training Coordinator who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.