Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS)
Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS) - Retail
A Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS) is needed to join a national fashion retailer with heritage that dates back over 150 years. Based in South West London (near Clapham Junction) the Reporting Analyst will provide key input into the delivery of business information reporting.
Founded in London's Covent Garden in 1865, this national menswear brand has grown to become a household name with over 130 stores around the country. Due to ongoing investment in their IT systems and processes they are now seeking a Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS) to help drive excellence in this field.
Reporting to the IT Architecture Manager the Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS) will be responsible for managing, supporting and enhancing existing corporate reports (SSRS) whilst working with the Data Team to cover wider reporting requirements. Whether you are developing existing SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), assisting in the tuning and administration of databases (SQL Server 2005/2008 R2), supporting business intelligence, data warehousing, database design and development processes or any similar related task, it will be your input that ensures reporting is as effective and efficient as it can be.
To qualify. Whether you call yourself a Reporting Analyst / Reporting Engineer (SQL, SSRS) / BI Analyst / MI Analyst / Information Analyst / Database Developer / DBA / Database Specialist or similar, we don't mind, you just need a CV that can demonstrate:
- Solid experience gained within a similar MI, BI, Reporting Analyst role;
- Strong skills in SSRS;
- Competence in SQL Server;
- The ability to model data in both logical and physical models;
- Good written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to work on own initiative and to correctly prioritise activities;
- Resilience to pressure;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Reporting Analyst / BI Analyst (SQL / SSRS) to join an innovative and inspiring organisation with a proud heritage and great staff benefits including 25 days holiday, discount schemes, interest free travel loans, child care vouchers, pensions and more.
Please supply your salary expectations when applying to this role.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Research & Analysis Retail jobs in London (Greater)