At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
If you have the passion, then we have the opportunity for you.
We’re recruiting for a Finance Supervisor to be responsible for the production of timely, accurate and relevant management accounts and financial statements for 7 EMEA entities whilst also ensuring tight internal controls are in place. You will be responsible for the development and training of a Management Accountant. You will produce monthly P&Ls, balance sheets and associated reconciliations and variance analysis, along with reviewing financial data for allocated client programmes with the commercial team and assist with producing the annual budget.
You will be responsible for:
- To produce a full monthly commentary on each entity analysing performance against key KPIs.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including, the banks, intercompany positions, prepayments, accruals, payroll and tax related accounts.
- Take the lead on the preparation and presentation of client financial data to commercial team for clients your team will be responsible for.
- Supervising, training and developing the Management Accountant.
- Review the bank recs completed by the Accounts Assistant
- To produce the year end statutory accounts and support the auditors during their fieldwork.
- To produce the Monthly, Bi-monthly and quarterly VAT returns and reconciliations.
- To assist in production of annual overhead budget from the bottom up.
- To manage, produce and journal all intercompany charges.
- Identifying inefficiencies and suggesting new methods to improve processes.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and investigative tasks.
In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- Highly organised, attentive and solution orientated
- Capable of working competently with diverse groups of people, data and processes
- Confidently interfaces with all levels of staff internally and externally
- Positively represents the organisation in areas of high customer visibility with poise and decisiveness
- Personally accountable
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Strong problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, numerate and flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and passion for quality, ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
Knowledge, Abilities and Qualification
- Finalist in ACCA/CIMA Qualification
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Fully PC literate with a working knowledge of other MS Office packages Aptitude for continual learning and development with different systems applications and multiple software package
- Ability to use IT packages, mainly Excel to analyse and manipulate data
- Used advanced Excel features such as macros or PowerPivot
- A working knowledge of financial systems of PeopleSoft, Hyperion Reporting Solutions or similar.
- Previous recruitment or similar industry background
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Highly organised, attentive and solution orientated.
- Capable of working competently with diverse groups of people, data and processes accommodating an ever changing environment.
- Confidently interfaces with all levels of staff internally and externally.
- Positively represents the organisation in areas of high customer visibility with poise and decisiveness.
- Personally accountable
- High character and work ethic and is a role model for others.
- Acts with self-confidence, decisiveness and integrity at all times
- Work well with little supervision, forward thinking
In addition to the above, to be a success in this role it is essential that you:
- Embody our core values:
- Open communication,
- Serving Others
- Commitment to Excellence
"A passion to make a difference" and "valuing diversity" is part of each core value.
- Represent our company culture by embodying the spirit of 'W3’. W3 is doing whatever it takes, wherever it is needed, whenever it is necessary to get the job done.
What we’ll give you:
- The opportunities to develop skills that will impact your career
- Challenge you to strive for growth and excellence
- Continuous support and training to prepare you to take your next step
- A supportive network of colleagues and leadership team
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
If you’re someone who does not simply perform a job, but seizes the chance to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
For a closer look into our culture, follow #LifeAtAGS on any social media network and see what our team is up to!
Our commitment to all
Allegis Group fully supports the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of disability. No applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of disability.
It is in the interest of Allegis Group and those who work for it to ensure that all available human resource talents and skills are considered when employment opportunities arise.
Allegis Group is committed to maintaining and managing a diverse work force.