Developer (C# ASPNET)
iRecruit Specialist are working with a modern, dynamic technology company that are on the lookout for mid-weight Developer to join their team in Bracknell.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in web/.NET and a desire to develop bespoke technology software within their field of cognitive technology.
If you hold a university degree, diploma, certificate or equivalent with a minimum of two years’ commercial development experience and an understanding of web technologies and any interest in AI then this could be a great career for you!
Your main duties will include researching, developing, and improving their cognitive capabilities and AI solutions within a commercial environment, and finding new ideas and technologies (R&D) to help the business exceed client expectations.
- Working closely with the development team and Web Development Manager web and AI projects
- Designing, developing and implementing quality web, mobile, AI applications using Microsoft .Net, python and R technologies - alongside maintaining live projects
- Improving data models, data-model regression, and test automation
- Producing bug-free code while achieving objectives within an allocated timeframe
- Liaising with the Product Owner team to ensure you are delivering customised software aligned to client specifications their standards and procedures, and producing the highest quality output
- Providing assistance in integrating software applications with third-party technologies
- Being analytical with project requirements, ensuring that your input to projects is practical, relevant and aligned to the client’s specification
- Being involved in de-bugging web applications as well as participating in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing
- Evaluating system performance and improving the quality and complexity of our service to ensure that our clients applications continue to compete at the highest level
- Assisting in research and development to discover new ideas and technologies that will help our client exceed their client expectations
- Keeping on top of the latest trends and advancements in technology through relevant reading, and sharing your findings with other members of the team
Key skills :
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web software development practices
- Understanding and experience data modelling
- A minimum of two years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure and adapt your approach to each individual project
- Solid understanding of C#, ASP.Net, Python, Object-oriented programming and relational database fundamentals
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Attention to high- and low-level details
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to work with teams that have different technology-awareness levels
- Excellent time-management skills