Investors Services Officer
Would you like to work for a corporate and well-respected group who offer a modern working environment, training and development plus to be part of a friendly and extremely motivated team?
Unico Recruitment are working with a widely recognised and innovative provider in the financial services in the UK.
Due to an increase in business and company growth, our Client is looking to recruit anInvestors Services Officer to join their company.
- Liaising with the Director of Investor Services in relation to new and potential clients
- Weekly servicing updates and portal overview
- Speaking with potential and existing investors and distributing documentation to enable the investor to participate in loans.
- Trust Deeds
- On line searches, including but not limited to Credit Searches and Company searches
- Management of filing system
- Data input and management
- Ongoing database management for the investors
- Managing funding levels
- Liaising with internal departments and external parties
- Attending inter-departmental meetings
- Experience in property administration is desirable
- Previous financial experience would be advantageous
- Excellent written and telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- High quality written and verbal communication
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Good PC/keyboard skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.