English Teacher Job - Basingstoke ASAP
English Teacher - Basingstoke - ASAP
We have an excellent opportunity for a English teacher to start as soon as possible.
The position is in Basingstoke and you would need to be able to teach to KS4.
To be consider for this English role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire your students.
As the role is in Basingstoke, you must be able to commute there.
The role is until the end of the academic year at present, but could lead to a permanent position depending on the right candidate.
By working as an English Teacher with CER you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A fast clearance process in order to get you out to work as soon as possible
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD.
At this school they firmly believe that all young people deserve to become world class learners - to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a world class educational environment, which has the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up to date resources available to them.
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Steve Whitworth on .in the CER Southampton office, to discuss the job in more detail.