Internal IT Audit
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Internal IT Audit for a Leading Financial Services Client in South Wales. Competitive salary, great benefits, and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in Risk Audit OR Internal Audit (IT) to progress their career in an exciting area of the business. You will be involved in risk management, control, and governance processes.
About the role
- Systematic, disciplined and professional approach to risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Reporting to the Head of Audit, you’ll conduct IT audits of operations and associated application systems throughout the company and its subsidiaries
- You will identify and effectively manage risks, and through concise formal reporting will advise and offer recommendations for best practice
The ideal candidate
- 2-5 years of experience in Risk Audit or IT Risk Analysis or IT Audit (preferably in financial services)
- CISA desirable but not necessary (opportunity to work towards qualifications in role)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to develop and maintain effective lines of contact with managers, staff and other stakeholders
- Ability to work proactively and manage and motivate self on occasions
Benefits and rewards
- Opportunity to study for further professional qualifications and advance your career even further Directly profit from a free company share scheme
- Contributory pension and free life assurance
- Generous paid holiday allocation
- Free corporate gym membership