Electrical Maintenance Engineer
My client is a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a mobile electrical maintenance engineer, responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance duties working across a number of sites around the central belt area on one of our most prestigious contracts.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- Duties to include electrical fault finding, control panel maintenance, rewiring, new sockets, ballasts/lighting & circuits.
- Essential: 17th edition
- Essential: City+Guilds 2330 or 2365 or equivalent
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including; Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling, Batteries, small power & lighting
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade.
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence