Implementation Consultant, Housing Software
There is a need to appoint an Implementation / Business Consultant with the following key objectives:
· To deliver product consultancy on defined company and third party products on the best methods of use to meet the business needs of customers who have either purchased or are appraising our products during a selection process
· To deliver quality training to customers who have purchased our Housing Products. Training which addressed the needs of the customers staff who will be using the applications, providing effective knowledge to allow the software to be used to good effect
· To make technical proposals for changes or implementation adaptations to housing products to meet customer requirements or new legislation
Responsible for delivering quality consultancy/training to customers, in accordance with agreed contractual/chargeable requests. The services will be provided at either the customer site which could be at a location in the United Kingdom or one of our office locations. Customer interaction is required to establish the requirements of the training/consultancy, and to deliver the services in accordance with the agreed expectations or contractual obligations.
The primary functions of the Business Consultant are to:
· To understand the functionality and configurability of the software products on which consultancy is to be provided including links to other modules and interface to third party software system
· To understand the functionality and configurability of third party products on which consultancy is to be provided, ensuring correct installation and configuration for customers.
· To understand the business requirements of customers, both Local Authority and Housing Association in relation to application of products and third party products to provide business solutions
· To have the capability to liaise with senior management at customer premises and discuss the business process and how the solution will meet the requirement
· To provide support as required, to customers using our product application software
· To undertake pre-sales presentations on system products when requested by Sales and agreed by the Business Manager
· To contribute to the preparation of a Customer Implementation Plan in co-operation with the nominated Project Manager once a customer contract is signed
· To apply product application software to meet customer business processes in line with the customer requirement in the contract. This may be achieved either directly or laterally by suggesting ways of achieving a requirement if improved efficiency can be gained
· To work with the customer on the set-up of module parameters in our products to meet the requirements of the customer
· To ensure that the implementation of our products is successfully completed within the project timescales and is signed-off as accepted by the customer
· To provide advice and guidance to internal and customer staff on the use of nominated product application software
· To understand and assimilate the programme of training on a specific module of our software, so that you understand what knowledge you are seeking to impart on a training day
· To agree the objectives for the training day(s) to be carried out at the customer site, through liaison with the Project Manager, and the customer Project Manager
· To ensure training materials in the form of course notes are supplied in advance, or on the day, to the customer
· To ensure that the training programme for the day is described to the customer in terms of deliverable outputs.
· To control the group of trainees to ensure that every attendee is learning at the same pace and is keeping up with the course.
· To measure whether the objectives for the day have been met with the customer, both through discussion and feedback forms.
· Testing new developments as required by Project Managers
· Experience of housing applications
· Demonstrable presentation/ training skills
· Driving Licence
· Experience within a Housing Association or Local Authority in a Social Housing role
· Experience of delivering business consultancy within a Housing environment
· Experience of related Mobile technology
· Ability to design and deliver training courses
· Ability to communicate at all levels
· Clear thinking and ability to present ideas
· Customer management
· Self sufficient
Please send your CV in confidence for an informal discussion.
Justin James Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment business and an employment agency.