Commercial Gas Engineer
My client is a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a mobile gas engineer, responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance duties working across a number of sites around the central belt area on one of our most prestigious contracts.
* Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
* Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
* Assist as required in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
* Full driving licence