Fixed Wire Engineer
Electrical Test Engineer required for our client, a large company, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. The Electrical Test & Inspect Engineer will be performing test and inspections on electrical installations, both existing and new installs. They are currently looking for an engineer to be based in the Edinburgh area ideally in a location within a commutable distance to cover the Edinburgh postcodes; although further travel may be required, as well as the odd overnight stay.
The Electrical Test Engineer will be visiting commercial properties, such as banks, retail outlets, leisure centres and pubs for regular upgrade and replacement installations, you will be working on multiple sites across the UK and will ensure that Health & Safety procedures.
Fixed Wire Engineer - Edinburgh Position Overview
- Carrying out test, inspection and PPM on electrical installation in commercial properties.
- Covering Edinburgh postcodes, as well as occasionally surrounding areas
Fixed Wire Engineer - Edinburgh Position Requirements
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/5
- City & Guilds 2360 or 2330
- City & Guilds 17th Edition
- Based in in the Edinburgh area
Fixed Wire Engineer - Edinburgh Position Remuneration
- £26k - £28k+
- £40k+ OTE with Bonus scheme
- Company Van
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days' holiday
- Ongoing training and development
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy