Maths Teacher Job - Basingstoke - From November 2017
Maths Teacher Job - Basingstoke - ASAP
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maths teacher to start in November 2017 to cover a Maternity position until the end of the academic year.
The position is in Basingstoke and it will be teaching mainly KS3 students.
To be considered for this Maths role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire your students.
As the role is in Basingstoke, you must be able to commute there.
The role is until the end of the academic year.
By working as a Maths Teacher with CER you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A fast clearance process in order to get you out to work as soon as possible
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD.
This college is one of those rare places where academic excellence and an expectation of the highest standard, co-exist with a caring and supporting ethos. A higher than average number of students progress to College courses and work based learning.
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Steve Whitworth on .