Are you looking for a change in your payroll career?
Want to work in a leading firm with the opportunity to learn, grow and develop?
Work in a beautiful location/surroundings?
If so, read on -
An experienced Payroll Administrator is required, due to expansion, for a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice. The company has a corporate feel about them and a professional, friendly and supportive environment.
Purpose of the role is to deal with all aspects of processing client payrolls, processing around 140 payrolls, with the largest payroll having over 300 employees
Qualifications and Skills
* Worked in similar role for at least 2 years.
* Ideally have a recognised payroll qualification OR held a similar role in practice
* Able to deal with multiple and complex payrolls.
* Candidates must have exceptional attention to detail.
* Experience of "STAR" payroll software preferred.
* Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* 5 GCSEs to include English and Maths (grade B or above).
* Minimum 2 A levels or relevant work experience.
* Car driver as public transport is limited.
If you match the above requirements and wish to discuss this great PAYROLL opportunity in more detail - call Adrian on
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.