Business Skills Coach
Business Administration L4 ASSESSOR
QA Apprenticeship Programme (part of the QA Group www.qa.com) - As one of the fastest growing division of QA, we are now the UK’s leading provider of IT and business services apprenticeships. Our multi-award winning programmes have been awarded the highest possible grade by Ofsted with an amazing 'Outstanding’ in all areas.
About The Role
Working within our Apprenticeship Programme you will have previous experience in coaching, mentoring & assessing groups of young adults towards the achievement of a vocational Apprenticeship programme.
Having a caseload of around 40-45, you will engage and organise with our learners to complete planned assessments in Sales, Business Admin & Customer Service subjects as per the qualification curriculum.
Your approach, organisation, proactivity and coaching skills will help retain learners and ensure each student achieves their assigned projects and qualification in line with the targets and objectives you have agreed in the Individual Learning Plan.
Your Quality Assurance activities and knowledge will ensure processes and procedures are maintained and in line with company and government standards.
Your Skills & Experience Needed
- Assessor Award is essential
- A Higher Education Qualification in Business or significant industry experience in areas to be assessed is essential
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
- Experience of delivering Government funded Apprenticeships for Business Administration at level 4 is essential
- Experience of delivering Government funded Apprenticeships for Sales and Customer Service at level 4 is desirable
- PTLLS at level 3 is desirable ( or willing to work towards)
- Good knowledge of Functional Skills at level 2 is desirable
- CAVA / A1 assessor award
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify individual learner needs
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achieve
In return, we are offering a competitive package with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further.
We look forward to hearing from you today.
Assessor / coach / tutor / apprenticeship programme / business skills / CAVA / PTLLS