Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic systems
Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems - Automotive - Bedfordshire
A Market Quality Engineer is required with proven ability in concern resolution and investigation work for Electrical & Electronic systems based in Bedfordshire.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Bedfordshire requires a Market Quality Engineer to:
- Investigate complex Electrical Systems quality concerns on customer vehicles in the field and identify Root Cause
- Transfer market quality technical understanding to responsible R&D sections.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Front line role within R&D in Europe to confirm warranty and dissatisfaction concern description/conditions, conduct Root Cause Technical Investigation for all passenger vehicles sold within Europe. With particular regard to Electrical, Electronic systems associated with conventional and Electric Vehicles and Charger systems.
- Travel will be required to most European countries.
- Close liaison with our client's internal Quality departments, Design sections and Dealer Network.
- Timely feedback of results to R&D, Quality Departments and Production Plants by written report and validation of countermeasures.
- Practical use of test instrumentation for data collection associated with vehicle Electrical and Electronic systems and components and EV Charger systems
- Ability to plan field investigation visits, including preparation of investigation procedures, collating background information from Field Quality team and Design sections as necessary
The Market Quality Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive automotive industry experience.
- Experience in field quality investigation work or product test and development.
- Proven ability in concern resolution and investigation work for Electrical & Electronic systems.
- Has work ethic which will add value to the company
- Able and willing to work speedily and responsively to changing demands
- Customer focused, able to lead, support and motivate to achieve goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and with external organisations
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and that of support technicians at dealerships etc.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship