Field Service Engineer
Our client are the worlds leader in compressed air service. Do you want to be part of our team?
This business have an opportunity in the Kettering region, for a dynamic and experienced Field Service Engineer.
Working with our client, you are given every opportunity to grow and succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity, individual responsibility and personal development. In return for your hard work as a Field Service Engineer, you can expect….
- A highly competitive salary with industry leading benefits.
- A positive team working atmosphere, encouraging innovation and collaboration.
- Onsite training with an experienced Field Service Engineer for your initial months.
- Additional training from the Technical support team, throughout your career.
- We will provide you with a company laptop and mobile phone to keep you connected out in the field.
- Full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), because your safety is our priority.
- Ongoing support - Regular contact with your team through monthly 'Toolbox’ meetings, plus a dedicated Regional Team Leader within your geographical region.
- A career…We value our employees, we invest in their training and developing, and we will give you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
What does the role of Field Service Engineer involve….
- Providing exceptional service to our customer base by identifying and applying the best solutions.
- Supporting colleagues in the back office with technical information through detailed written reports.
- Being an ambassador of Atlas Copco, promoting us to be First in Mind - First in Choice ®.
As the ideal Field Service Engineer, there are some things they need to see on your CV….
- Previous experience in an electrical or mechanical position
- Mechanical or electrical qualification. Although, we understand you might be qualified by experience
- Full UK driving licence - ideally it will be clean but if not, it shouldn’t have more than 4 points.
Our client think this role would suit someone with certain behaviours….
- Independent and ability to be a team player
- Customer focused
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Professional and committed at all times
- Flexible and adaptable
- Innovative with the ability to problem solve
Do you know who they are and what they do….?
Compressor Engineering became part of the Ltd legal entity in October 2010.
This business is a market-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions (in the areas of compressors, vacuum, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems). And with over 40,000 employees worldwide, there are plenty of opportunities to find your next world class challenge.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.