1st Line Suport - Television Support
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a Platform Controller you will be responsible for providing first line support for all Sky Broadcast Platforms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Platform Control optimises the customer experience by managing faults and quickly restoring service in line with the company's commitment to provide 'content worth paying for'.
- To ensure effective operation of our diverse range of broadcast systems and the timely detection and resolution of faults in order to achieve the highest possible service availability for our customers.
- Drive incident resolution and effectively manage communications to ensure everyone remains informed and reassured during incidents.
- Perform a range of proactive checks that predict and prevent platform incidents
- Quickly assimilate new services and ways of working to support continual change
- Seekways to improve processes and drive availability.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience interrogating monitoring systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to apply Known Fixes
- Confident escalating Technical Issues
- Strong reporting/logging skills
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better