Senior Forcast Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Forecast Analyst to join our new look MI and Forecasting function. We are currently making improvements to the way we deliver MI and Forecasting to our business, our vision and mission for the MI and Forecasting function is to become a centre of excellence providing the trusted single source of truth to our stakeholders in a simple, easy and compelling way. The strategy is to partner with stakeholders, to build relationships and to understand the context of their business challenges. By doing this you will help them to make better informed business decisions based on the grounded Forecasting insights you provide.
As the Forecast Analyst, you will provide co-ordinated leadership and rolling management of long term capacity planning across our Service contact centre environments. The goal is to use capacity forecasting to provide insights for Service Management to make the best decisions to deliver the levels of service that our customers expect and demand. You will build and manage dynamic and flexible headcount forecast models based on assumptions and variables. These models will enable you to deliver scenario modelling to forecast supply and demand impacts to both voice and non-voice contact centres.
You will build strong and productive working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders to ensure you are always fully informed of changes that will impact the forecast. You will work closely with your network to continuously refine and agree assumptions and illustrate how they impact the headcount supply and demand outlook.
- Produce and develop transparent headcount models, and support a consultative approach to associated processes (Recruitment/WFP)
- Grow your network of contacts to make sure all external factors impacting Forecasts are captured and incorporated into the forecasting process
- Build effective working relationships with key colleagues in areas of responsibility
- Create forecast output to support overall Planning process
- Continually refine and document assumptions and work closely with stakeholders to agree rationale
- Share and educate colleagues on output and provide 'education' where needed
- Manage the action cycle resulting from forecast reviews
- Manage the approval and lockdown process ensuring key stakeholders are engaged
- Support Budget process activity with the use of scenario modelling and working closely with Finance
- Lead 'Forecast review activity' to ensure transparency of forecast service
- Provide quantitative and qualitative insight into forecast variance
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and increased efficiency
- Establish & maintain control frameworks to ensure accuracy of information provided
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre forecasting role
- Demonstrable experience of forecasting methodologies and associated processes and dependencies, inclusive of Budget management.
- Can demonstrate a solid understanding of contact centre performance metrics, and associated MI needs to support operational performance, business development and growth.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- High level of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint