Acquisitive Care Home Group seeking a Payroll Administrator to join a dynamic and forward thinking finance team.
Payroll Administrator Duties:
- Liaising with HMRC and answering/resolving any queries and dealing with submissions.
- Managing the payroll with 400 employees.
- Monthly payroll with a variety of pay dates.
- Processing new starters and leavers paperwork.
- Managing holiday entitlements and processing holiday pay.
- Processing statutory and termination payments.
- PAYE/NI payments.
- Pension reconciliations and payments.
- Attachment of earnings/court orders and student loans.
- P45, P60 and P11ds.
- Other ad hoc Human Resources duties.
The Ideal Payroll Administrator:
- Will have advanced computer knowledge and be well versed with Sage Payroll software.
- Must have strong payroll background with 5+ years’ experience.
- Must have good communication skills verbally and written.
- Biometric timesheet experience desirable.
- Will have a positive can do attitude and be a team player.