Digital PR & Outreach Executive
Are you an experienced digital PR & outreach specialist with a track record in a fast-paced agency or client side environment? If so, then you could be just the person we’re looking foYou’ll help us to plan and deliver PR & outreach campaigns for a wide range of clients, working alongside our content and SEO teams to secure coverage online.
You’ll be expected to manage the distribution, placement, and amplification of the content we create for our clients and will contribute to the overall success of our integrated digital marketing campaigns.
You will have a track record of planning and implementing strategies to get content in front of the right audience,with a demonstrable focus on media outlets, bloggers and social influencers to amplify content.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with our consultancy team to formulate PR & outreach strategies for our clients
- Delivering regular coverage for our clients from authoritative media outlets, bloggers and other relevant sources
- Monitoring the performance of our outreach campaigns and reporting back to both clients and account managers
- Growing and developing influencer relationships to provide future opportunities for our clients
- Helping develop our outreach service by identifying new tools, processes and better ways of servicing our clients
In addition to a competitive salary, we at Hallam are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
- Industry-leading in house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of "supportedautonomy"
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
- Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
- Contribution matched pension
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Free fruit in the office, cake day, an office dog, and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your attitude that will get you this job: dedication to providing the best possible service to our customers, willingness to share your knowledge with your clients and colleagues, and a passion for digital marketing.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns, and experience in working with clients who demand only the best.
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send the following information.
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
- Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
- Contract type: Permanent.
- Location: Nottingham, UK.
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
If your application is successful we will contact you ASAP to advise you of the next stage of our recruitment process.
We’d like to get in touch with everyone personally, but the high number of applications we receive makes that impossible. For the same reason, we’ll be unable to provide personalised feedback should you be unsuccessful in your application.
Any unsolicited submissions from agencies will be accepted as a direct application from the candidate and no fees will be payable.