Product Owner Bots & Automation
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
In Digital Capabilities, part of the wider Digital team, we have big plans. We're an innovative team that pushes technology frontiers and builds capabilities that support our Digital estate. As well as capabilities like SkyID and Search we also own the roadmaps for the recently launched MySky App and Interactive TV, both of which are platforms that have been transformed in the last 6 months.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The Product Owner of Bots & Automation is responsible for creating the product specification for the features that our Bot and Automation teams will deliver. They will be the interface between the delivery teams and the business owners for the journeys and processes that are being built.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Bots & Automation to prioritise the development of the features and new capabilities for our internal clients, building out a roadmap of delivery.
They will work closely with Customer Service Group, Sales & Marketing Group and Internal Estate to identify and deliver opportunities to use Bots and automation to drive superior and efficient customer interactions. They will actively seek opportunities across the business to maximise the value and benefits of this product set.
- Takes ownership of specification and acceptance of feature on roadmap
- Delivers a set of products that deliver value to Sky
- Builds strong relationships with delivery teams
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues both within Digital
- Build strong working relationships SMG, CSG and Internal Estate
- Builds subject matter expertise in Bots and automation
- Can provide consultation to wider Sky on how bots and automation can deliver benefit
- Worked in product development organisation previously or similar
- Has owned specification and delivery of products and technology solutions before
- Delivery of customer facing Bot solutions previousy
- Delivery of robotics and automation solutions
- Experience of working in agile development operating models
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of Customer Service in Media/Telecoms business
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better