Established 40 years ago our client work across London and the South East with a turnover in excess of £150 million supported by 400 staff.
Due to their successful planned growth they now require an experienced Quality Inspector to join their team.
The primary business is construction related activities covering:-
- New Residential Development
- Decent Homes/Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Manage daily diary.
- Manage and advise the Building Regulation [and Planning] requirements for the works being undertaken.
- Ensure information is updated and works are undertaken in accordance with all relevant legislation, regulations and technical documentation and apply to the role accordingly.
- Plan and carry out site quality inspections and compliance checks of recently completed and in progress building works.
- Provide guidance on, and interpretation of, designer’s details and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with and advise the operational teams at site and office regarding compliance with the employer’s requirements and with specifications and related construction details regarding the works being undertaken.
- Identify potential problems related to activities
- Report any Health & Safety or Environmental concerns
- Provide inspection reports for each visit
- Attend and contribute to review meetings of works in progress with the various operational teams
- Assess progress and report to the Operations Director
- Architect or Building Surveyor Qualified
- Proven track record
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- Team Player
- Minimum 10years PQE
Pension, Private Health Cover, Car Allowance/Business Mileage, 26 Days Leave
If you would like to discuss the Quality Inspector vacancy in further detail and confidence please do not hesitate to contact Chris Brooks.