Support Worker - Supported Living
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Our client is recognised as a Sunday Times Best Small Company to work for and as an Employer of Choice within healthcare 93% of employees would recommend working for them
We're searching Support Workers for a 20 bedded unit in Bury.
As a Support Worker you enable vulnerable people the opportunity to live a life free from abuse.
- To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals all working for the benefit of our service users.
- Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time.
- Always uphold high quality standards of person centred care and support.
What We Want From You
- Promote equal opportunities and the well-being of our Service Users
- Establish good relationships with our Service Users and team members
- Manage conflict with positive outcomes
- Motivate and empower independence
- Manage time and schedules effectively
- Follow company policies and procedures
It is essential that you have experience working with or can relate to vulnerable client groups which includes learning disability.
It is preferable that you have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Service Users and Employees.
- Must hold a valid driving licence along with business insurance.
- Candidates will be subject to a DBS check and checks completed under Safer recruitment guidance.
For further details please contact us on or email your cv to