Graduate Information Adviser
Graduate Information Advisor
If you are a graduate, who has a proven record of customer experience looking to work within a organization with great potential for career development & progression, then this could be the role for you!
Starting salary: Great starting salary of £18k
Job Type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time 8:30am - 17:00pm
What your role will be?
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls from people and organisations worldwide
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected time frames
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
So, what's in it for you?
- Private Health Care
- Pension scheme after 3 Months
- 25 Holidays entitlement plus bank holidays
- Great Career progression
- City centre location with excellent transport links
- Proven experience in an administrative processing customer focused role in a similar environment Excellent team working skills & customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy office based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
- A minimum of one year's experience in a call centre or similar environment dealing with high volumes of inbound calls
- A UK Bachelor Degree
How to apply:
If this would be something you are interested in and have the right skills we would love to hear from you…
Click apply now!
Alternatively call us on or email me directly on