The Collections department handles a large variety of calls, ranging from taking debit card payments to assisting customers with more severe financial difficulties.
The salary on offer is between £19,000-£22,500 + annual bonus + benefits.
Our Collections Officers work on a shift rotation which is operated with a mixture of early and late shifts which are either 8am-4.30pm and 11.30am-8pm Monday to Friday.
• Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Contact customers to agree satisfactory payment arrangements
• Answer customer enquiries
• Discuss options available to customers who are facing pending court action or eviction dates in order to come to mutually acceptable arrangements which prevent further litigation action
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts
• Achieve monthly standards for quality and productivity
• Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times
Skills & Experience
• 12 months experience in a similar Collections or Customer Service role
• At least 2 GCSE passes A-C
• IT literacy - keyboard and MS Office skills, including Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Strong telephony skills
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.