Community Mental health Nurse
Are you a diligent Mental Health Nurse with previous experience working in the community and a passion for making a difference to those living with mental health issues?
A Community Mental Health Team in South Tyneside has a vacancy which has arisen due to a permanent staff member taking a secondment, and now require a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to come into the team from September 2017 onwards on a full-time basis, working 37.5hrs per week over 5 days for at least 3-4 months.
The successful applicant will be managing a caseload of both psychosis and non-psychosis patients.
- Attractive pay rates of up to £22 per hour
- Close proximity to a large supermarket, as well as local shops and restaurants
- The prospect of a permanent post
- Free on the job training, specific to the role
This responsibilities involve:
- managing a caseload of service users within a Community Treatment setting, therapeutically treating those who have both psychosis and non-psychosis issues
- doing a 'duty' role on a rota basis, and fielding calls from new and existing patients, to help book appointments, make referrals etc.
- treating and assessing individuals who are experiencing mental health issues, creating care plans and referring to other teams when required
- holding anxiety management clinic, using DBT and CBT skills, CPA reviews and carrying out both short and longer term interventions
- using the Mental Health Clustering Tool (MHCT) to rate clients based on the severity of their issues
Any candidate applying for the post must be:
- currently registered with NMC
- qualified as a Mental Health Nurse
To enquire, please call Amie on or email an up to date CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.