Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for an individual with a strong payroll background within a bureau environment to join our client based in Esher. This role is well suited for an individual who is professional, can work to strict deadlines and has great attention to detail.
The role is responsible for department’s payroll bureau involving weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls for a diverse range of clients. The day to day work will involve a wide range of payroll skills including:
- Preparing client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Incorporating payroll changes that have been notified by agreed cut-off dates
- Calculation of SSP, SMP, etc. where applicable
- Utilising the BACS system for payment of net salaries and PAYE/NIC
- Advising clients of the necessary payments to be made to employees and HM Revenue & Customs
- Completing all RTI submissions to HM Revenue & Customs
- Extensive communication with clients, mainly by telephone and email
- Correspondence with HM Revenue & Customs on all matters affecting the payroll
- Assisting clients with payroll support
- Extensive experience in payroll preparation and within a bureau environment is essential
- Experience of dealing with PAYE issues and HM Revenue & Customs correspondence
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Strong IT skills and receptive to technology changes
If you feel you are an organised individual with great payroll skills that can support a team, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.